Construction Estimator / Quantity Surveyor
We are a well-established Constriction SME based in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire looking to employ an experienced Construction Estimator/Quantity Surveyor
- Ownership and management of estimating projects from survey to site work.
- Explore documentation in order to gain a deep understanding of the project requirements
- Actively seeking out new opportunities and clients
- Undertaking project administration as required.
- Managing own workload working to deadlines.
- Estimating of all projects in all sectors inc Industrial, commercial, refurbishment and new build.
- Developing a database of rates and material procurement
- Estimate and quantify all projects with a robust and accurate cost.
- Developing and maintaining contacts with Clients
- Visit sites, liaise with Site Management and Subcontractors
- Effective written, IT and verbal communication skills and good negotiation skills
- You should have excellent construction technical knowledge and be client facing.
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven experience in Estimating and / or Quantity Surveying
- Preferably with HNC/HND or Degree Level qualifications
- Full UK Driving licence required
- Be experienced in managing multiple projects.
- Have a good understanding of both NEC and JCT forms of contracts.
Employment package to include:
Working Monday to Friday
Car allowance/Company Vehicle Negotiable
Competitive Salary, bonus and further package enhancements by negotiation
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org